We help various international mid-sized organisations in setting up their operations in India. We not only help them in setting up of the business but also help and advise them in various Accounting, Financial, Legal, Secretarial and Administrative matters allowing these international organisations to focus only on the core activity of the organisation. We also help them in devising the business strategies with our expertise in Indian Market and Indian psychology. If required, we also assist them in recruiting suitable manpower.
Services requirements at the preparatory stage
- Assistance in preparation of business plans and financial projections.
- Advice regarding choice of legal entity- A liaison office. a Branch, an Indian Subsidiary Company or LLP.
- Incorporation of an entity.
- Obtaining DIN for Directors.
- Initial registrations of the entity-
- Under the Income Tax Act 1961
- Under GST
- Under Profession Tax Act
- Under Provident Fund Act Registration of the entity and for registration for deduction from the salary of employees.
- Under Shops and Establishments Act
Designing HR Policies
- Issue of letters of appointment.
- Establishment of service manual providing interalia for the following.
- Leave policies.
- Travel policies.
- Reimbursement of claims like telephones, medical bills etc.
- Appraisals System.
- Establishment and management of Payroll management system.
Services requirements after establishment of office